As traveling the entire world is the new trend wherever you are in the world, having a trusted Travel Adapters will help you not need to worry about having low battery ever again. Having your electronic devices charged will allow you to keep in contact with family and friends while taking all the photos and videos that you would want. But, before you go ahead and purchase travel adapters of your own, here are our top ten travel adapters that you can choose from.
List of The Best Travel Adapters of 2021
- #1. BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter
- #2. JOOMFEEN Travel Adapter
- #3. MINGTONG International travel adapter
- #4. SAUNORCH Universal International Travel Power Adapter
- #5. Foval International Travel Adapter
- #6. EPICKA Universal Travel Adapter
- #7. Ceptics World Travel Adapters Kit
- #8. TESSAN European Travel Plug Adapters
- #9. Ougrand Travel Plug Adapters
- #10. Travel Smart All-In-One Adapters
#1. BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter
Though there’s a wide range of travel socket options, our best bet is this model from Bestek. This adapter is specifically designed for protecting your devices and gadgets by being able to transform 220 Volts to 110 Volts wherever you are. There’s no need to worry about overloading, as it can sustain 4 USB charging ports and 3 AC sockets for a total of 7 devices simultaneously. This universal adapter is also equipped with a quick-charge function that means you don’t have to wait for hours just to use your electronics.
If you’re looking for a great adapter that is easy to fit in your bag, go for BESTEK’s universal one. It is reliable, durable, and can be your travel buddy as you pursue your travel goals.
– Easy to pack and is portable
– Compatible with over 150 countries
– Can charge 7 devices simultaneously
– Equipped with quick charge technology
– Can be loud because of its cooling fan
#2. JOOMFEEN Travel Adapter
The JOOMFEEN Travel Adapter is one that is both practical and inexpensive. It comes with a sleek design that is available in four colors: black, white, black-white, and blue-white. It can be used in around 150 countries all over the world and is compatible with the most popular smartphone brands. With this product, there are 5 input plugs that you can use.
Charge 3 devices at the same time with this innovation from JOOMFEEN. This advanced technology adapter is a great travel item that you can bring anywhere with use with an extremely limited space used.
– Comes with fuse protection
– Lightweight and occupies little space
– Has safety shutter incorporated inside
– Not a converter
– Only has 2 USB ports that will not be enough if you have lots of gadgets
#3. MINGTONG International travel adapter
If you’re someone who uses lots of gadgets, you would surely appreciate using this product from MINGTONG. This gadget can identify connected devices intelligently and can provide optimizing charging with universal capability. It is an international travel adapter that has an integrated 4 retractable plugs that you can use for 170 countries worldwide. It can handle 660W for 110V and 1840W for 230V.
Perfect for jet setters, this innovation can be used in around 170 countries, which is a lot, even for frequent travelers. Rest assured that you will enjoy complete protection for you and your devices. Enjoy some built-in safety shutters, the electric protection system keeps the international adapter safe from overcharging, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuiting.
– Has a built-in replacement fuse
– Comes with a 12-month guarantee
– Offers 4 types of charging: Type C, Type G, Type I, and Type A
– Not a voltage converter, only a voltage adapter
#4. SAUNORCH Universal International Travel Power Adapter
Sometimes, it makes you feel special to have an international adapter that can help you identify which adapter is yours right away in a sea of black and white ones. This one by SAUNORCH is versatile that covers a lot of countries while offering you multiple charging options at once. You can use this adapter while charging your laptop while charging your other devices using the 4 USB ports this adapter comes with. And to make it even easier for you, it comes with a Smart IC chip, that will automatically identify output for safe and uninterrupted charging.
With its striking blue and black colors, this versatile Saunorch Travel Adapter might be the one that you need for your next trip. What’s amazing is that this product that comes with a full lifetime warranty, so if you encounter any problem with the product, Saunorch will replace it.
– Covers 150 countries
– 4 USB Sockets and 1 AC Power Outlet
– Durable, fireproof case with a shutter design
– Has a built-in Smart IC Chip recognizes the device and adjusts to the correct output
– Does not last along time
– Quality can be inconsistent
#5. Foval International Travel Adapter
If you are seeking for a good partner for your travel plans, get an adapter from Foval. It has a great professional quality that comes with safety and portability. This international adapter comes with built-in protection with a power converter and a voltage converter that will be able to support the use of your other devices without the risk of danger. If you are looking for one that is tested to the highest standards, this should be the one that you purchase.
Most companies sell adapters, but if you need one that is also a converter aside from being an adapter, get yourself a Foval. It is a compact size that is as big as your passport, and you can surely take it wherever you go.
– Compact size perfect for travel
– Durable and can last a long time
– Comes with a smart power converter
– Inconsistent quality
– Some noise from the internal fan
#6. EPICKA Universal Travel Adapter
The Epicka Universal Travel Adapter is great for versatility and its compact size that won’t have your overpacking. The Epicka’s overall design is more than enough for a small cube. The great variety of the charging ports on this adapter is an amazing design. It includes four standard USB ports, one USB Type-C port, and one AC socket. It allows you to charge up to six devices all at the same time. This is extremely portable that all you need is to toss it to your bag with no worries about any additional cords.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive travel adapter that will charge a variety of devices, the Epicka Universal Travel Adapter is one of the best choices out there. It has a little bit of everything you might need without comprising size requirements that travelers need.
– Very compact size
– Includes a phone charger
– Comes with six charging ports
– Can be noisy when used
– Button function is a little unwieldy
#7. Ceptics World Travel Adapters Kit
Get your traveler heart excited with this innovation from Ceptics. This world-class travel adapter is equipped with QC 3.0 that allows you to charge your device much quicker, which is what you need for your vacation. Within one outlet, this item allows you to charge five devices at a time. It has 2 USB inputs, 2 USA inputs, and 1 Micro-USB Cable. Aside from that, this kit comes with six attachments where you can use with Type A, B, C, E, F, G, and I outlets.
Get yourself this Ceptics adapter that is designed by a traveler for other travelers. It is safe, reliable, and secure from a company that has ten years of experience in this field.
– Ultra-compact size
– Built-in surge protection
– Comes with voltage indicators
– Includes six types of international adapters
– Does not convert voltage
– Does not work in Brazil, Chile, South Africa, Italy, and Switzerland
#8. TESSAN European Travel Plug Adapters
If you are traveling to Europe, use the TESSAN European Travel Adapter as the best and convenient option for you. It is perfect and compact to use for light packers. Though it does not work with Ireland and UK plugs, this 3-in-1 output brings you an AC socket and 2 USB ports. It is ideal for solo travelers, couples, and travel buddies that want to keep their gadgets fully charged. For safety purposes, it is certified by both FCC and CE that ensures safety whenever you turn it on.
Buy yourself a TESSAN power plug if you have a trip planned to Europe. Its mini size is perfect for a backpacker and can make sure that devices will stay charged on important trips.
– CC and FCC safety certified
– 3-in-1 socket with 2 USB ports
– Compact design and lightweight
– Has a LED indicator that tells if the unit is on
– Not a converter
– Not for Ireland, Scotland, and the UK
#9. Ougrand Travel Plug Adapters
This travel accessory that’s bright and vibrant is one that you will be sure that you won’t lose around your backpack. The Ougrand Travel Adapter can support you in your travels to 170 countries, which is amazing. If you feel like you are a modern nomad, you would surely appreciate the multi-functionality of this one, including the 3 USB and 1 USB Type-C cable ports to accommodate different types of charging requirements.
Ougrand’s 1500W Travel Adapter has four kinds of international plugs that can support you in Australian, European, British, and American travels. While being portable and small, it comes with a Smart IC chip for safety.
– Multi-protected against electric shocks
– Includes four types of international plugs
– Single AC outlet serves as a dependable power supply
– Not a converter
– Slides being hard to operate
#10. Travel Smart All-In-One Adapters
The Conair All-in-One is a well-loved travel adapter. It is durable and tough, which is intended for long term travel. Also, it is constructed with ABS plastic to ensure any knocks and drops won’t damage it. It can deliver a steady stream of power for your gadgets, and it is compatible with most gadget brands in the world.
With a great interlocking design, this invention of Conair is one of the most convenient designs available in the market. It’s an excellent choice for a variety of nations and plug types, which is perfect for social savvy and internet-dependent individuals.
– 1 USB charging port
– Has a compact shape
– Covered with durable ABS plastic
– Surge protection helps avoid overloading
– Takes up a lot of space
– Hard to keep in outlets
Buying Guide: Picking the Best Travel Adapters
Before adding a product to your cart, consider the following features to look into your desired travel adapter.
1. Plug Types – Travel plug types can be Type A up to Type O, so before you buy anything, make sure to research what is the plug type of your destination country.
2. Voltage – Take note that different countries use a different type of voltage, and too much voltage can bring unrepairable damage to your devices.
3. Universal Use – The more universal the plug you use, bulkier it can be. So, if you will be backpacking in a specific continent, try to choose a particular one that won’t be a hassle to bring.
4. Number of Devices – If you are crazy for social media and use a wide variety of gadgets like cameras, battery packs, smartphones, laptops, and tablets, consider buying an adapter that looks like a power strip. If you are not that techie, a three-in-one can be enough for you.
There you go, here are the top 10 best travels adapters in 2021. This chosen list contains the best among the best options so that you can be sure with their versatility and durability. These products have managed to meet international safety standards, so there would be no need to worry. If you have any plans of traveling soon, don’t forget to get one now!