Are you sick and tired of hearing a loud noise and exhaling diesel-like odor when beautifying your lawn? If these bother you every time you mow your lawn, then it is now the right time for a paradigm shift without wasting your money. There are assumptions that corded lawn mowers are less efficient and difficult to work with.
In this article, we’ll tackle the pros and cons of having Green Works 25022 Corded Lawn Mower that is a corded lawn.
This lightweight and easy to maneuver lawn mower assure a high-quality product that has a smooth way of operation. Its goal is to make the grass beautiful in an efficient and timely manner of cutting.
Just plug it in a socket, no need to mess with batteries or diesel that are quite expensive and requires high maintenance. Its accessible and simple push-button start makes you operate it in seconds. You can assemble it effortlessly because the only thing that needs to be assembled and fixed is the detachable handle. One of the best things about this lawn mower is its contribution to the environment.
With the vast variety of lawn mowers in the market, the most necessary feature that you need to check upon is its cutting capabilities. Green Works 25022 Corded Lawn Mower has a high-quality blade that enables three capabilities in cutting: the side discharge, mulching, and bagging. Aside from its cutting capabilities, it brags its design and builds, ease of use, longevity, affordability.
This is an electric plug lawn mower that has dimensions of a deck size that is 20 inches with an overall dimension of 36.7 x 19.8 x 22.5 inches that makes up its structure. Its cutting feature makes it possible by its metal steel blade. Its large size rear tire dimensions that are 10 inches rear and 7 inches front wheels.
It has a weight of 56 lbs, has foldable handles for compact storage without the need of screwing and unscrewing it. It consists of 7 levels height adjustment for easy maneuvering with its 3 grass clippings management options. Its changing height capacities enables a cutting height between 1 1/2″ to 3 3/4″.
Its powerful 12 Amp motor provides a 3-in-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag) tough cutting. It is a double insulated lawn mower that has a polarized plug that aims to avoid electric shocks. It is also equipped with circuit breakers to ensure that the supply is circuit is protected when there is circuit overload.
Extension cord is not included on the package as the length depends on the user. It includes a user manual that contains detailed information about assembling, usage, and proper care and maintenance. When you purchase this lawn mower, it is a guarantee that you will have a 4-year warranty to have a worry-free usage. You can also check out our list of the best electric lawn mowers.
- It has 3-in-1 mowing functioning that offers multiple choices of mulching, side discharge, and rear bagging that is good for grass clippings
- It activates with just clicking in one button for accessibility
- It has a high quality and strong metal height adjustment that added to its durability
- It has a cord lock property that prevents the cord from disconnecting
- It consists of a rear bagging collection bag that keeps the grass clippings
- It is lightweight and compact. It weighs 56 pounds makes it one of the lightest weight lawn mowers
- Its handle material is padded for comfortability
Tips in Using This Lawn Mower
– Since you have to buy a long extension cord, some say that managing the cord is quite difficult especially during storage but to secure it nicely, it is best to use a pigtail cord to manage it easily.
– Clean the mower after every use so that it won’t have any issues in cutting the next time you’ll use it.
– It is still possible to use this lawn mower for cutting extremely thick grass, you’ll just have to keep the blade sharp and push the mower a little bit slower.
– Make sure to mow your lawn in one direction only so that the soil will be compact. Mowing in patterned direction also encourages the grass to grow healthy.
– When mowing thick grass. Make sure to reduce the walking speed for a more effective cutting.
1. Handle not in the position
There is a possibility that the handle knobs are not tight to tighten the handle knobs.
2. Lawn mower not starting
There is a possibility that the cord is not connected, the motor control switch is defective or there is a tripped circuit breaker. Check the issue if there is a need for professional maintenance.
3. The lawn mower is cutting unevenly
There is a tendency that the height is not set properly and you need to ensure that the wheels are of the same height.
4. Mower not mulching properly
There is a tendency that the grass is wet and the lawn has rock debris. Make sure to clean the area or wait until the grass dries.
Final Thoughts: There is a wide selection of lawn mowers with the continuous advancement of technology. With these wide selections, extensive research is necessary to make you well-informed. Greenworks 25022 Corded Lawn Mower 20 inch 12 Amp has features that are incredible that can make your lawn experience satisfactory. Its stellar features and capacities will surely standout.