Pioneer has dedicated their existence in making durable feature packed stereos and introduces them at fair costs – costs you can never defeat if you compete for their features against the features of higher cost radios.
In this article, we will discuss one of Pioneer’s masterpieces – Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver. It is the best choice of stereo buyers particularly those who like to see options at the most reasonable cost. This unit bundles a weight as much as one heck of various selections in a 6.2-inch screen.
How to Use this Product?
Pioneer has been known to build stereos with interfaces which are exceptionally simple to operate. Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver is a piece of a touchscreen series of radios which makes it more accessible to refine the sound, make use of the smartphone options and operate through the stereo to the simplest method possible.
The home screen displays the source of what you are listening and every main option in the home screen. This only implies that you can manage many options while driving with just a press on the screen.
- Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash A/V Receiver
- NEX user interface
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CEA-2006: 14W x 4 channels, <1%THD
- Power Output: Peak – 50W x 4 channels, RMS – 22W x 4 channels, 5% THD
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display
- AM/FM RDS Tuner having 18FM/6AM presets
- Remote control available
- Better, clear resistive touchscreen
- 6.2-inch TFT Active Matrix Driving Display
- Flexible button/key color illumination
- Brightness control and On/Off dimmer setting
- Customized home screen shortcuts
- 13 background, patch screen displays
- 91 dBA signal to noise ratio
- Resolution: WVGA, 800 x 480
- Dimensions: 7 inch W x 3 7/8 inch H x 6 1/2 inch D
Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver Expandability Options:
- In-built steering wheel control input (separate module is required)
- iPhone USB direct control
- Sirius XM ready with additional tuner
- USB furnished for charging, screen mirroring, and music streaming
- Backup camera available (camera is sold separately)
- Android music play support
- AppRadio One option if connected via USB
- Pandora via a smart device with USB and with Bluetooth
Audio Video – You can watch your favorite DVD movies through the Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver provided that you engaged the parking brake. It has a decent screen quality to clearly relish whatever you are watching.
FLAC Audio Playback – FLAC proposes 24Khz/24-bit CD quality playback for your thumb drive files or phone. It does not imply that you can anticipate a horrible song quality to sound mastered digitally. This implies that the x2800BS is able to generate CD quality taking that the file is in CD quality already.
Customization of color – With the Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver, you are able to make use and select from the 112 various colors. This will allow you to select the colors that will suit best to the lighting and interior of your vehicle.
USB Mode – Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver completely makes use the onboard USB input (rear mounted) for various things. It is not only used for the 1-amp unceasing charging for your iPod or phone but also your music playback. While making use of your thumb drive, iPod, or iPhone, you will see the song information as well as the album artist. You can also shift to other songs and browse for songs straight from the USB-connected device.
Voice Recognition – Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver makes use of a Voice Recognition engine which lets you use the iPhone Siri software hands-free via the unit. Through its voice recognition, you can utter commands through an external microphone that comes together with this stereo. Through voice recognition, you can make calls, read messages, and make a selection of music.
- 3 sets of 4 volts RCA pre-outs
- 24-bit D/A converter
- 13 band graphic equalizer
- Low and high pass filter
- Time alignment
- Choose your own position of listening
- Mixtrax DJ setting
- FLAC audio playback
- Spotify control
- Pandora control
- Pioneer AppRadio One
- Android music support
- Suitable with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8+ software
- Review manual
- 3.5mm rear A/V auxiliary input
- Rear USB: FLAC, MP3WMA, AAC/ H.264/ MPEG4/ JPEG
- CD/CD-R/RW: MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ DivX/ MPEG1/ MPEG2/ MPEG4
- 7 preset curves equalizer: S. Bass/ Custom 1/ Custom 2/ Powerful/ Flat/ Natural/ Vocal
- Secure Simple Pairing or SSP
- Simultaneously use two various devices for audio streaming and calls
- Audio streaming on-screen track information
Best Things About Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver
Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver is one of the best touchscreen car stereos in the market nowadays for a lot of reasons. First, you will be fascinated with the WVGA monitor quality. It is dynamic. The images are snappy and clear. Navigating through different functions and selections is simple. Also, the resolution is fascinating.
Next, the interface of the monitor is impressive. You will never encounter difficulty or issues in searching for a particular function. Third, external camera installation is also a cruise, even for those who are new to driving.
Also, the voice recognition is superior. You can never question its quality. Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver also has a quick and competent Bluetooth connection which you can utilize to play your favorite movie clip or song in your smartphone.
All these things have made Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver the best option for many car owners.
Drawback of Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver
Same with other existing car stereo systems, Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver is not that perfect. It also has some flaws – although these flaws are minor and can still be managed. This car stereo may not play videos sometimes because of the file format. You can convert the file into an agreeable format to resolve this issue.
Another drawback is the trouble behind turning on the timer. This can be an issue particularly to those people who are new to the modernized car stereo. However, they will eventually familiarize this feature as time passes. You can also check out our list of the best touch screen car stereos.
Overall, Pioneer AVH-X2800BS In-Dash DVD Receiver is an ideal contemporary car stereo which your car can have. The product is very easy to operate and is filled with engaging features.